The Toni Kohn-Woodward Foundation was set up in loving memory by the Kohn Family, and Toni’s husband Stephen, to honor Toni’s passion of bringing beauty, love and light to everyone and everything she touched. Empowering young women to live their best life was a cause close to Toni’s heart, and one we are deeply committed to carry on, to keep her legacy alive.
To support young women at risk. To empower them to create a healthy social, educational and physical foundation to design a life they love.
The Toni Kohn-Woodward Foundation is committed to supporting young women struggling to find their way, by offering them intensive support and life skills development to build independence to successfully transition into post-secondary school, and build a strong foundation for a bright future.
- Financial support
- Educational – tuition, tutors, books and supplies
- Financial planning and counselling
- Assistance in obtaining part-time work
- Educational support
- Academic guidance
- Tutoring, internships
- Career planning, assistance in work placement
- Social support
- Counselling, group programs and team building exercises
- Social experiences to foster independence
- Motivational speakers, mentorships
- Healthy lifestyle management support
- Structured fitness programs
- Nutritional counselling
Make A Donation
Make a donation to the Toni Kohn-Woodward Foundation Fund at Canada Gives, and be a part of Toni’s vision for young women at risk.